A practice may add a new Telehealth user, for Anytime Pediatrics, in OP when the following pre-requisites have been met.
- The practice has signed up, registered and is enabled with Anytime Pediatrics.
- The user to be added to OP is registered and has a valid user name with Anytime Pediatrics.
- The user name has been shared with the practice to be input into OP.
Add an Anytime Pediatrics User
- Navigate to Anytime Pediatrics Correspondent record in OP: Admin tab > Connections button.
- In the Correspondent table located at the top of the window, click to highlight Anytime Pediatrics and select the Credentials tab.
- Click the Add button located at the bottom of the window.
- Click the drop-down in the Staff Name field and select from the list.
- Enter the Anytime Pediatrics user name in the User Name field. Password and External ID are not required.
- Click the Save button.
- Repeat the above steps to add additional Anytime Pediatrics users.