How to create a new patient account using the Anytime Pediatrics App
1. Search and download Anytime Pediatrics from the Google Play Store for Android devices or the App Store for Apple devices.
2. Once on the login screen, click create an account.
3. Read and agree to terms of service and click continue.
4. Enter the email address and create a password for the account. Then, click the green arrow button.
5. Enter parent or guardian information. Then, click the green arrow button.
6. If you have a practice code, click yes, and type practice code into the search bar. Then, hit the add button.
7. Click yes to allow your practice to be added to your account.
8. Fill out insurance information or select I don’t have insurance or I wish not to use it, whichever you prefer.
9. Fill in your child’s information and check the box at the bottom. Then, click the green save button.
10. To add another child to your account, click the button.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com